1. Late Edition: U.S. National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas), and Iraqi National Security Advisor Dr. Mowaffak al-Rubaie. Issue is the effect the days of bloodshed and potential civil war in Iraq on our troops within the region.
2. This Week: Senators John McCain (R-Arizona) and Carl Levin (D-Michigan) on the port deal and civil strife in Iraq. Roundtable punditry includes Fareed Zakaria, Torie Clarke, George F. Will and E.J. Dionne.
3. FoxNews Sunday: Homeland Security Advisor Fran Townsend and Senator Joe Biden (D-Delaware) ono the port deal. Governor Mitt Romney (R-Massachussetts), and Joe Gibbs - the head coach of The Washington Redskins.
4. Meet The Press: Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-California) in a one-on-one interview. Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John Warner (R-Virginia) and Homeland Security Security Committee Chairman Representative Peter King (R-New York) on the port security deal and the civil strife in Iraq.
5. Face The Nation: National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley on the latest sectarian violence in Iraq. Senator Charles Schumer (D-New York) on legislation he will be introducing blocking the port deal. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) on the port deal as well. Tom Friedman is on throughot the show.
The Pundit Shows
1. The Chris Matthews Show: site notupdated yet.
2. Beltway Boys: The Dubai Deal, the potential of civil war in Iraq, and Hollywood money going to Texas Democrats.
Othe News Shows
1. 60 Minutes: Steve Kroff reports on U.S. Customs Agents and the very small percentage of cargo containers arriving at American ports. Lesley Stahl on GovernorBrian Schweitzer's idea for decreased dependence on foreign oil - the conversion of coal into diesel fuel. Ed Bradley speaks to scientist who used stem cells to help paralyzed rats walk to see what, if any hope, that gives to people with similar problems.
2. Dateline NBC: still pre-empted by the Olympic coverage.